Domestic Assistance – Household Cleaning
Sydney Community Services can provide the following cleaning support in homes in the Lane Cove local government area:
- Vacuuming and mopping floors
- Light dishwashing
- Wiping down kitchen counters and sink
- Full clean of bathroom: mop floor, shower, vanity and toilet
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- No dusting, oven cleaning or window cleaning
All staff have passed a police check and have full Australian working rights.
- People 65 years and older, or people who identify as an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and are 50 years and older
- Living at home and needing help to continue living independently
If you think you could benefit from our Domestic Assistance – Household Cleaning, here are the next steps:
- Call My Aged Care – 1 800 200 422
- Tell them about your needs.
- Nominate Sydney Community Services as your preferred provider
Enquiries and costs – please call Lisa Bremner or Nuala Williams on 9427 6425