With a ‘whatever it takes’ model of care, our team of highly qualified Registered Nurses and Personal Care workers endeavour to provide comprehensive and holistic care to keep our clients safe and well in their own home.
Our Home Nursing service provides:
- Nursing follow-up and care after discharge from hospital
- Supervision of medication
- Advice and education about health related problems
- Support for family, friends and carers
- Personal care
- Wound management
- Diabetes management
- Clinical monitoring
- Dementia monitoring and management
- Consultation and discussion about options and choices of services for clients and carers
With a quick and simple referral process, there is no waiting list and services are able to start within 1-2 days of receiving a referral.
Upon making a referral, a Registered Nurse will complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan. A schedule of visits and care is developed and regularly monitored by the nursing staff. The service is tailored to meet the individual requirements of each patient.
Service Operating Times – by referral
- Monday to Friday 7.30 am-3.30pm
- Weekends for special needs
|Fee||Description / Eligibility|
|$10.00 – $20.00||Per visit for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) clients over 65 years ( excluding wound consumables)|
|Variable||NDIS and Home Care Package prices are available on request|
|From $90.00||Private clients – Per hour|
|Free||Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) gold card holders|
|Lane Cove Area||North Sydney Area||Mosman Area|
How can we help?
If you have any questions please contact our Home Nursing Coordinator:
Volunteering is time willingly given for the common good and without financial gain