With a ‘whatever it takes’ model of care, our team of highly qualified Registered Nurses and Personal Care workers endeavour to provide comprehensive and holistic care to keep our clients safe and well in their own home.
Our Home Nursing service provides:
- Nursing follow-up and care after discharge from hospital
- Supervision of medication
- Advice and education about health related problems
- Support for family, friends and carers
- Personal care
- Wound management
- Diabetes management
- Clinical monitoring
- Dementia monitoring and management
- Consultation and discussion about options and choices of services for clients and carers
With a quick and simple referral process, there is no waiting list and services are able to start within 1-2 days of receiving a referral.
Upon making a referral, a Registered Nurse will complete a comprehensive assessment and develop a care plan. A schedule of visits and care is developed and regularly monitored by the nursing staff. The service is tailored to meet the individual requirements of each patient.
Service Operating Times – by referral
- Monday to Friday 7.30 am-3.30pm
- Weekends for special needs
Contact us and speak with one of our Coordinators to learn more about the service offered, the cost involved, and the funding option that best suits you.
P | 9427 6425 E | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lane Cove Area
- North Sydney Area
- Mosman Area