Home-delivered Meals and menu of main & petite meals
Our Home-delivered Meals are delivered to you by local community volunteers – providing a free service with a smile. Nutritious, healthy meals assist consumers to continue living independently in their home. Meals can also be collected from our Lane Cove and Hunters Hill offices.
Who is it for?
Home-delivered Meals are available to people over 65 years and to people with disabilities and their carers.
Why choose us?
- Our Home-delivered Meals Service is available for people living in Lane Cove, Ryde, and Hunters Hill council areas.
- No contracts, no minimum order and no cancellation charges.
- Daily, weekly or occasional deliveries – as much as you like and as often as you require.
- Large variety of high protein, healthy meals, desserts and soups.
- Lighter options available including fresh salads and sandwiches.
- Nutritionally optimised and balanced for older people.
- Suitable for diabetics and available in standard, puree, soft and cut-up textures.
- Delivered by community volunteers who help to provide personal contact and connection with people in their own home. Free delivery and free smiles!
- Funded by the Australian Government under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). Eligibility is determined by My Aged Care.