Our Home-delivered Meals service prides itself on providing nutritious, delicious, affordable food delivered by our friendly community volunteers. The service represents helping hands, teamwork and people looking out for each other. Most people who try our meals say they’re tasty and great value – 80% of people who try them become ongoing customers!
Who is it for?
Home-delivered Meals are available to over 65s and to younger people with disabilities and carers. The service supports people’s health and independence in their own home.
Why choose us?
- Delivering about 30,000 meals each year, our Home-delivered Meals service is from the community, about the community and very proudly for the community and residents of Lane Cove, Ryde, and Hunters Hill areas.
- No contracts, no minimum order and no cancellation charges.
- Free delivery and free smiles!
- Nutritionally optimised and balanced for older people.
- Daily, weekly or occasional deliveries – as much as you like and as often as you require.
- Huge variety of high protein, healthy meals, desserts and soups.
- Delivered by community volunteers who help to provide personal contact and connection with people in their own home.
- Prices range from $6-$8 for a meal, with free apple or orange juice, and there are lighter options available.
- Suitable for diabetics and available in standard puree, soft and cut-up textures.
- Funded by the Australian Government under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). Eligibility is determined by My Aged Care.