Our Home-delivered Meals are delivered to you by local community volunteers – providing a free service with a smile. Nutritious, healthy meals assist consumers to continue living independently in their home. Meals can also be collected from our Lane Cove and Hunters Hill offices.
Who is it for?
Home-delivered Meals are available to people over 65 years and to people with disabilities and their carers.
Why choose us?
- Our Home-delivered Meals Service is available for people living in Lane Cove, Ryde, and Hunters Hill council areas.
- No contracts, no minimum order and no cancellation charges.
- Daily, weekly or occasional deliveries – as much as you like and as often as you require.
- Large variety of high protein, healthy meals, desserts and soups.
- Lighter options available including fresh salads and sandwiches.
- Nutritionally optimised and balanced for older people.
- Suitable for diabetics and available in standard, puree, soft and cut-up textures.
- Delivered by community volunteers who help to provide personal contact and connection with people in their own home. Free delivery and free smiles!
- Funded by the Australian Government under the Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP). Eligibility is determined by My Aged Care.
Contact us and speak with one of our Coordinators to learn more about the service offered, the cost involved, and the funding option that best suits you.
P | 9427 6425 E | firstname.lastname@example.org
Lane Cove Area
Hunters Hill area