Our Flexible Respite service gives carers a well deserved break by providing support to the care recipient either in home or in the community. Our well trained support staffs enhance the life of the care recipient by providing interaction and stimulation. This service enables the care recipient to engage in activities they enjoy, meet new people and mingle in their local community.
Flexible Respite Service includes:
- Home visit for companionship
- Outings for community connections, wellness and exercise, cinema, concert, etc.
- Accomplishment of a particular task such as supporting the client’s hobby (e.g.: gardening, playing board games, improving computer skills
- Phone monitoring services (a friendly volunteer to catch-up over the phone with once a week)
- Accompanied outings to places of interest and beauty
Service operating times:
Mondays – Fridays 8am – 7.30pm
Service days and times are decided on when is most suitable for the carer and care recipient and availability of staff.
|$15 / hr + $0.88 /km
||Commonwealth Home Support Packages (CHSP)
|$40 / hr
||NDIS Level 1, 2, 3, 4 package
|$42.79 / hr
||NDIS Core Support
|Hunters Hill Local Government Area
||Ryde Local Government Area