The Social Housing Outreach Program is a caring and friendly service provided to younger people with a disability along with the older people residing in a number of social housing facilities in Hunters Hill and Gladesville areas. The program facilitates a broader social inclusion and community connection with others. Our main objective is to build on participant’s strengths and interests and enhance their quality of life. It provides people with an opportunity to socialise, make friends, go on bus outings and be involved in a variety of recreation and learning activities.
This Service includes:
- Weekly luncheon
- Monthly day trips to interesting and beautiful places
- Information sessions on topics relevant to ageing, community services and programs enabling client independence
- Leisure learning including art, sewing, cooking and gardening
- Skills improvement such as English conversation classes
- Active ageing and wellness gentle exercises
Service operating times:
Monday to Friday.
Activities’ days and times vary month to month. An Activity Calendar is published monthly and sent to the participants.
Fees below are for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) participants only. NDIS and Home Care Package (HCP) pricing is available on request.
||Recreational activities and learning groups for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) clients
||Day trips for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) clients