There’s nothing as satisfying as fresh sheets and towels. Our Linen Service is available for people who are no longer able to manage this task, but who would still love that feeling. Our friendly volunteers will change your bed linen using high quality cotton sheets and provide fresh towels to your home twice a month.
Who is it for?
This service is for people in the Lane Cove area who may be recovering from an illness or who are unable to launder and change their own sheets and towels due to physical limitations. People love our Linen Service for its convenience and the care of the volunteers. It’s also an opportunity for people who may be at home alone, to enjoy a quick friendly visit.
If you could benefit from our Domestic Assistance – Linen Service, these are the next steps:
- Call My Aged Care – 1 800 200 422
- Tell them about your needs
- Nominate Sydney Community Services as your preferred provider
- Cost is $10 per linen service for Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) participants
- NDIS and Home Care Package (HCP) pricing is available on request
Areas Serviced – Lane Cove